The FP series amplifier is a 2U mixer amplifier featuring 70V, 100V, and 4-16ohm speaker
outputs & 4 universal balanced XLR mic inputs with phantom power.
The amplifier rated power range is from 60W.
There are 4 audio source selectors on the front panel. 4 Aux inputs by dual RCA type are
located on the rear panel. Mic 1-4 with Vox priority selectors. The amplifier is also built-in
pre-announcement chime with volume control and remote chime trigger.
The REC output for tape recorder and PRE output, AMP input for adding extra signal processor
like mixer, graphic equalizer.
Volume control over Mic1-4, aux, master & overall treble/bass controls are provided.
Complete protection includes short circuit and thermal protection, current limiter and
* 2U tabletop and rack-mounted design.
* Rated power output from 350W.
* 4 balanced XLR microphone inputs with phantom power and gain control.
* 4 dual RCA line inputs.
* 70V, 100V, and 4-16Ω speaker terminals.
* Mic 1-4 with selectable priority over other inputs.
* Built-in chime, 2/4 tone selector, and remote trigger.
* XLR balanced line output for the extra power amplifier.
* REC output for the tape recorder.
* PRE Output and AMP input for the extra signal processor.
* Master, Mic1-4, Aux volume control, treble, and bass control.
* Indications include power and output level meter.
* AC 110V or 230V and DC 24V operation.
* DC 24V.
* Panel with/without a handhold.
* Faults monitoring module, it can output short circuit signal to achieve main/spare
|Speaker Outputs||70V, 100V & 4~16Ω||50V, 70V, 100V & 4~16Ω|
|Input Sensitivity & Impedance||MIC 1, 2, 3: 5mV/600Ω, Unbalanced phone jack input||MIC 1, 2, 3, 4: ±2.5mV/2KΩ, Balanced XLR input|
|AMP: 1000mV/10KΩ, Unbalanced RCA input|
|TAPE, CD, TUNER, LINE INPUT(AUX): 350mV/10KΩ,|
|Unbalanced RCA input|
|Output Sensitivity & Impedance||REC OUT: 200mV/470Ω, Unbalanced RCA output|
|PRE OUT: 1000mV/470Ω, Unbalanced RCA output|
|Overload||MIC 1, 2, 3, 4: >15dB|
|Electromotive Force||AUX: >18dB|
|Tone||Bass: ±10dB at 100Hz, Treble: ±10dB at 10KHz|
|Frequency Response||50Hz~16KHz (+1dB, -3dB)|
|S/N Ratio||MIC 1, 2, 3, 4: 66dB; AUX: 76dB|
|THD||Less than 0.1% at 1KHz, 1/3 rated power|
|Muting Function||MIC 1~4 overrides other input signals|
|with 30 dB attenuation|
|Set the priority for MIC1~4 by the “MIC PRIORITY”|
|switch on the rare panel ( Priority function available|
|when it is”ON”, the priority will be on lower level|
|same as AUX input when it is “OFF”)|
|Gain Control||±2.5mV~±75mV at 30dB|
|Phantom Power||+48V with LED indicator|
|Chime||2 tone and 4 tone options|
|Cooling||Fan automatically start up when temp|
|reaches 55℃ ( Equipment below 120W|
|will convect and cool button-up)|
|Protection||High temp, overload & short-circuit|
|Power Supply||~110V-230V 50/60Hz|
|Dimensions||483 x 358 x 88mm||483 x 359 x 132mm|
|Finish||Panel: aluminum plate, black|
|Case: SPCC Panel|